VIEW, EDIT, POSTPONE, OR CANCEL EVENT
Note: Once event is published; the date and time cannot be edited. You must either postpone or cancel the event.
Click “Edit Events”
Log in to your Frontline account, click “Create Event,” click “Edit Events” from the dropdown list, click “Action” for the event listing to be edited.
· Click “Action” for the event listing to be edited.
· Edit — Select “edit” to change event details (name, category, description, tags, and venue), then click “publish,” “private,” or “archive.”
· Postpone — Select “postpone” and update the start and end dates and times in the “Update Event” window, and click “update” to postpone the event until a later date.
· Cancel — Select “cancel” and enter the generated confirmation code. This confirmation code is used as a security measure to ensure that you don’t accidentally cancel your event. Once you are sure you want to cancel your event click “Yes.” Once an event is canceled it cannot be edited; all functions for that event are removed, and you will only be allowed to view the event details.
· Click “View” for the event listing.
View — Select “View” for all event sales details (ticket titles, sales channel, ticket types, total quantities, QR codes checked). You can view your sales graph to track ticket sales weekly. In your mobile app, you can track ticket sales by the hour, day, week, and month.